More to come …
Synchronous Rendezvous in Geophysical Flows
This work focuses on developing distributed synchronous rendezvous strategies for a team of minimally actuated mobile sensing platforms in geophysical flows.
- L. Shen, X. Yu, and M. A. Hsieh. “Topology Control of a Periodic Time-varying Communication Network with Stochastic Temporal Links,” accepted to the 2022 IEEE American Control Conference (ACC 2022), Altanta, GA USA, Jul 2022.
- X. Yu, D. Saldana, D. Shishika, and M. A. Hsieh.“Resilient Consensus in Robot Swarms with Periodic Motion and Intermittent Communication,” in IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation (T-RO), 38(1), Jul 2021, https://10.1109/TRO.2021.3088765.
- X. Yu and M. A. Hsieh, “Synthesis of a Time-Varying Communication Network by Robot Teams with Information Propagation Guarantees,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), 5(2), pp.1413-1420, 10.1109/LRA.2020.2967704.
- X. Yu, M. A. Hsieh, C. Wei, and H. G. Tanner. “Synchronous Rendezvous for Networks of Marine Robots in Large Scale Ocean Monitoring,” in Frontiers in Robotics and AI, Special Issue on Autonomous Marine Multi-Agent Systems,6(2019):76, https://doi.org/10.3389/frobt.2019.00076.
- X. Yu, D. Shishika, D. Saldana and M. A. Hsieh. “Modular Robot Formation and Routing for Resilient Consensus,” in the Proc. of the 2020 IEEE American Control Conference (ACC 2020), Jul 2020 (Virtual).
- C. Wei, H. G. Tanner, and M. A. Hsieh. “Nonlinear Synchronization Control for Short-Range Mobile Sensors Drifting in Geophysical Flows,” in the Proc. of the 2020 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2020), Jun 2020 (Virtual).
- C. Wei, H. G. Tanner, X. Yu, and M. A. Hsieh. “Low-Range Interaction Periodic Rendezvous Along Lagrangian Coherent Structures,” in the Prof. of the 2019 American Control Conference (ACC2019), Jul 2019, Philadelphia, PA USA, https://doi.org/10.23919/ACC.2019.8814995.
- C. Wei, X. Yu, H. G. Tanner, and M. A. Hsieh. “Synchronous Rendezvous for Networks of Active Drifters in Gyre Flows,” in the Proc. of the International Symposium on Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems, Oct 2018, Boulder, CO USA, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-05816-6_29.
To come …